Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

CLASSIC

Try with us

Join & Get Updates

Friday, October 12, 2018

3 major scientific issues that still be mysterious!

Scientists continue to find many scientific issues that sometimes those issues can change the entire of our world's faces. Even so, the scientists continue to try uncover the mysteries about this world but still could not give a detailed explanations, and sometimes some of them then are kept those secret from the public, why?
Our Earth. (Picture from: http://bit.ly/2pKiIPA)
As reported from the Dailystar on (06/12/2017), here are 3 major scientific issues that still be mysteries and kept on secret so that human does not panic!

3. Climate change
Many people think that climate change only makes the earth hotter, but it turns out that Climate Change or climate change is a disaster. Climate change is a real disaster, where humans burn the fuel, factories blow smoke into the sky and release carbon dioxide which makes the Earth's surface warmer. According to a study by scientists from Ohio, the United States that climate change takes hundreds of years to make it stable again.
One of the causes of climate change. (Picture from: http://bit.ly/2IO0Lbu)

2. Human knowledge about the Universe is still very minimal
NASA sent astronauts to explore the moon, and humans on earth assume that humans have managed to know a lot about the universe. In fact it is not, according to a report from the United States Astronomy Agency, new humans are able to explore the universe in less than 5 percent. This means that the remaining 95 percent is still a mystery and it is the task of humans to be able to solve it in the future.
Illustration of our existence in the universe. (Picture from: http://bit.ly/2IO0Lbu)

1. Mass extinction will occur once more
According to the Saintis report, this earth has experienced at least 5 mass extinctions caused by climate change, the ice age, to extreme weather. Well, the dangers of scientists believe that civilization will now lead to the sixth mass extinction. True or not, scientists are referring to current conditions of the earth and climate such as the amount of pollution, ice on both poles is starting to melt, forest loss and heat waves hit several regions in the Middle East.
Illustration of mass extinction. (Picture from: http://bit.ly/2IO0Lbu)
The purpose of being kept secret here is not about its existence which is deliberately hidden, but its real contents are still an unsolved mystery.. What do you think? *** [EKA | FROM VARIOUS SOURCES | DAILYSTAR]
Note: This blog  can be accessed via your smart phone
Kindly Bookmark and Share it: